New Woodland Planting
We have planted thousands of trees and many woodlands including the MOREwoods Woodland Trust scheme.
We pride ourselves in the woodlands success, ensuring the least amount of failures. We are not commercial crop planters who are skilled at huge quantities and a linear structure. Instead we understand the natural look of a variable and mixed woodland whether creating groves or small groups but importantly, no straight lines!
Our woodland planting specialises in the supply, planting and management of natural mixed broad-leaved woodlands, although we do like a few pines or redwoods in the mix!
We are best suited to planting woodlands between 500 and 20,000. We can also supply larger specimen trees and plant smaller copses or groves.
Our mixed hedgerow planting offers the supply of native trees and shrubs, canes and guards.
New Woodland Maintenance Schedule
We also offer ‘new woodland’ management plans for the first 3 to 5 years depending on your needs and how much involvement you wish to have. This includes tall weed management, watering if the climate dictates, beat up surveys/replacements, pruning and general care/replacements of guards and stakes.
Depending on the landscape we have the solution and expertise to maintain a young healthy woodland including:
- Water Bowsers or 4×4 tipper truck with IBC
- Water pumps with 50m hozes to use from natural water source or IBC
- Brushcutters, strimmers and mowers.
- Supply of replacement trees, shelters and guards.
- Certified with PA1 and PA6 to use Knapsack and the safe use of herbicide treatment.
- Supply and fix mulch mats and woodchip.
- Nigel’s expertise in Arboriculture and consultancy will ensure your future tree pruning and woodland thinning needs are in hand.
- Invasive species management
Whatever woodland path you might take, please get in touch on the form at the end of the page or call Angie or Nigel on 07795314814/ 07717723117 Email: email@example.com